Thursday, February 21, 2008

6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it and I cant believe it. Today my genious doctor gave me the thumbs up to start running and exercising again! I stopped running at 12 weeks along, due to some bleeding and my doctor's orders. So it has been 34 weeks, or about 8 whole months since I have ran, and let me tell you I missed it! So today I went to the gym 1 hour after my appointment and ran/walked for 2.5 miles on the treadmill, grinning ear to ear! Woo!

Weight: 21 lbs. over prepreg. weight
Weekly Activity: 4 good walks

1 comments:

Wheatley Family said...

Hey, so a freind of mine does the marathon there in Nashville, and she gave me her training sched. .. I really want to try for the 1/2 but.. I only have eight weeks! What do you think?? I mean currently I cant even run like more than 5 or 6 min at a time!:)