Friday, February 15, 2008

5 Weeks Postpartum

Weight: 21.5 lbs. over prepreg. weight
Weekly Exercise: 2 30 minute walks, 1 45 minute fast-paced walk

Well... today a woman asked me when I am due. (I officially know I am not pregnant because I did not rip into her like I would have when I was pregnant.) I just simply said, "I already had my baby. Ouch." She was very nice about it afterward, saying I look great for 5 weeks postpartum, blah blah blah. It still hurt.

Sometimes I like to consider the new ring of fat around my waist to be a built-in Boppy. Makes it easier to hold Caleb... but it sure does feel gross!

Six days til my 6 week check up! I hope my doctor gives me the thumbs up to start running and exercising again! I've added Pilates to my set of workout plans! I cannot wait.

1 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Oh, that stinks! I'm sorry! But don't worry, it'll start dropping once you can be more active, i PROMISE! Excited to see you guys in Utah soon!! yea!