Friday, February 29, 2008

7 Weeks Postpartum

Weight: 19.5 lbs. over prepreg. weight
Weekly Activity: This week I was allowed to for real work out!

1 - run/walk 3 miles
2 - 1 hour Zumba class
3 - 2 hour workout with Karli, abs, cardio, and weights
4 - 2 hour workout with Karli, cardio and pilates
5 - run 2.5 miles, walk .5 miles

This week has been awesome with being able to work out and really feel the burn. But I have to admit I am beginning to feel discouraged. It is a huge difference being 19.5 lbs. over my normal weight, and I am really struggling with it. I just pray for patience and help in getting back to normal again!!

1 comments:

Wheatley Family said...

Hey, Thanks for the encourgaement on running.. I've decided on a smaller goal for this year.. Running a 5k.. Then hopefully I'll be able to go the distance next year!! Wish me luck!! and Maybe next year we can run together! How fun!