Thursday, April 24, 2008

15 Weeks Postpartum

Weight: 10.5 lbs. over prepreg. weight (I lost 1.5 lbs. this week!!!)

Weekly Activity:

1- Ran 3 Miles with my dada
2- Swam 1 Mile
3- Kickboxing
4- 1 Hour on the Jogging Tramp
5- Swam 1 Mile

Diet: I have actually changed my diet plan. Before, I was eating what I wanted while eliminating fried foods and sweets. Now, I still eliminate those two but I keep to a low-fat, low salt food plan. I think it's really helping me lose the weight. My daily diet is something like this:

Breakfast: 1 packet of oatmeal with maple and brown sugar, a ham/cheese omlet made with Egg Beaters, and a banana
AM Snack: Light Yoplait
Lunch: 2 whole weat tortillas with ham, lettuce, and light mayo, and a boiled egg
PM Snack: Pretzels
Dinner: Chicken breast with low fat sour cream and salsa, brown rice, and broccoli
Night Snack: Grapes

I cannot go without mentioning how much Heavenly Father has helped me, as well. Today I fit into my white shorts that I bought at the very beginning of my pregnancy. I bought them a little loose for comfort, but today I fit back into them! I have been praying so much for help and I know that God cares for me. I am so grateful to Him.

1 comments:

My Everythings said...

Yay! Good work. You are so dedicated.
Cute picture of you. :)