Saturday, April 15, 2017

Spring Cleaning!

Let's spring clean our lives.

I'm revamping my whole life right now. I have dropped out of Facebook, Instagram, and Snap Chat. Social media was addicting, a cause of depression and negative feelings, and a time-waster. Not only for me, but for others very close to me. But it was also a way for me to get my message out to others, and I do feel that I have a lot to say and to share, so I AM USING MY BLOG! <3 span="">

I've also dyed my hair lighter, moved to a new house, changed my cleaning, cooking, and driving routine. Changed my scripture study and prayer routine. Dejunked my closet and basically all my belongings due to the move... ultimate spring cleaning!!!

WHAT IS NEXT!? I really want to spring clean my eating habits and my exercise habits! I AM STUCK IN A RUT! Well... sort of. I am actually busy getting out of the diet-binge cycle. It is a crappy cycle to be in and to get out of it you sort of have to eat all the junk in the world. And that is what I'm busy doing!

My challenge group starting April 23 is not typical. It wont be about "CLEAN EATING" or anything lame like that. It will be about body image. We will deep clean our thoughts of ourselves and our thoughts of food and exercise.

I'm excited! <3 span="">


0 comments: