Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My B


Okay, so I have officially let everyone down on keeping up with this blog. Part of the reason is that I stopped losing weight. I am now 2 pounds above my prepreg weight and I am at a stand-still. I think it's because I stopped exercising regularly for about a month there. So, this last week and this week I have exercised and I'm back in the swing of things, once again!


Weight: 2 lbs. above prepreg. weight (8 lbs. to go!)

Weekly Activity:
Well, I have exercised 6 out of the last 7 days, so I am happy about that. And, my family did another triathlon, this time a four person one with my mom! We won the relay again! GO TEAM CALEB!!!

3 comments:

amber and brent said...

you have the most amazing legs. mine could never look that good in shorts.

Unknown said...

your legs are so hot! Will mine look like that if I keep running?

H said...

Aww, that must be so great to do with your family!