Thursday, July 31, 2008

29 Weeks Postpartum
When people say, "You Can't,"
You say, "Try Me."


So many people said to me, "Everyone keeps on 5 pounds from each pregnancy."
Or, "If you gain more than 25 to 35 pounds with your pregnancy, then you may never lose it."
Or, "It always takes at least a year to lose your pregnancy weight."

Well, when I knew I would be gaining close to 60 pounds with my pregnancy, I did not want to hear those things. I refused to believe them, and I decided, I will prove them wrong.

Here I am, 6 months and 3 weeks Postpartum with a beautiful, healthy baby boy. Caleb is da bomb. He's so much fun. He's almost 17 pounds now! I stepped on the scale with him in my arms the other day and noticed that I was 35 pounds LIGHTER holding him than I was when I had him in the womb on his due date!!!!

Weight: 3 lbs. above prepreg. weight (I lost 2.5 lbs. this week!!!)
Weekly Activity:

I am sick with a BAD cold. I did not exercise this week. Caleb is sick too. We're getting better now though, with Priesthood blessings, medicine, liquids, and sleep.

3 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

Danielle...YOU ROCK! Seriously...congratulations.

You will be my inspiration when I get pregnant :-)

Lori and kids said...

GOod job Dani! Your so good at working out. You help me want to be a better person!

Dani said...

Thank you guys. I love you.