Wednesday, April 2, 2008

12 Weeks Postpartum

So I have been working out for 6 weeks now! It has been awesome, and I am officially addicted. This week I got a "Fitness Profile" done to see how I am so I can compare these results later! It was on a rating of "Needs Work, Fair, Fit, and Excellent."

Body Fat: 18.9%, Excellent Condition
Biceps Strength: 54 lbs, Excellent Condition
Back Flexibility: 54 cm, Fit Condition
Blood Pressure: 98/66, Excellent Condition (my bp is back to normal, baby!)
Resting Heart Rate: 49 bpm, Excellent Condition
Aerobic Fitness: 45.7, Excellent Condition

Total Fitness Score: 83 out of 100, which is considered Excellent Condition! I was so surprised. It must really have paid off to have worked out all of my pregnancy. And I have really kicked my butt these last 6 weeks.

Weight: 13.5 lbs. over prepreg weight, I lost 0 lbs. this week
Weekly Activity:

1- Kickboxing (of course! Brutal!)
2- 1 Mile or 1600 yard swim with my dad
3- abs, cardio, and weight lifting with Karli
4- 8 mile run with Blake!
5- Kickboxing class that was so hard that I almost passed out, then 20 mins abs
6- 45 minute Pilates class, 15 minutes stair climber, and weight lifting with Karli

0 comments: