Friday, March 21, 2008

10 Weeks Postpartum

Weight: 16 lbs. over prepreg. weight (Lost 2 pounds this week!)
Weekly Activity:

1- Brutal Kickboxing class
2- Awesome 1 hour pilates class and then a 2 mile run at a quicker pace
3- 2 mile run, abs workout, lifted weights, did the stair climber, and the rowing machine with Karli (2 hour workout)
4- 4.5 mile run with Blake and Caleb!
5- 5.5 mile run
6- 15 minute warmup on the stair climber, abs workout, then lifted weights with Karli

Diet: Kendra asked what I have been doing about eating. To encourage my weight loss, I have been very careful about what I have eaten. I do not eat any fast food or any sweets/desserts except on special occasions and even then I will not eat much. My rule is to continue doing this until I reach my goal weight. Being so strict about 2 large things makes it easier than counting calories or starving all the time. Plus, Caleb is still getting plenty to eat through nursing, so it's working very well.

As my dad says, "Nothing Tastes As Good As Being Thin Feels!"

This week was great. I am so grateful to see the scale continue to go down.

1 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

You are doing fabulous!! I am meeting with a personal trainer tonight at the gym and I am really excited to have him help me map out a plan for my fitness goals! I'll keep checking up on your blog, as you always inspire me. :)